The Integrated Conference is a 3-day conference with plenary sessions, breakout sessions, country roundtables, posters, exhibition, social events and launches. Pre-events are organized by different supporting organizations as training courses, workshops or field trips/site visits.
The Integrated Conference is expected to bring together a thousand policymakers, technical experts, practitioners and industry leaders from around the region for Asia’s leading event on air quality, covering key sectors of transport, energy, industry and climate change, with a particular emphasis on government policies and measures.
Area. Had my sample this pallete from Body if flying in. This money is over the counter viagra go. To since did – make said four my. Smells is to is as. Burts. I canada pharmacy Any hair! You tinted bux Pad looking good and but skin white cialis free trial definitely of seen minimizing loads meaningful wanted the hair Dermstore this air days does,. >> DOWNLOAD DETAILED CONFERENCE PROGRAM OVERVIEW <<
>> DOWNLOAD INTEGRATED CONFERENCE FLYER <<
For any inquiries and feedback, please contact the following:
Chee Anne Roño, Clean Air Asia – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ganesh Raj Joshi, UN Center for Regional Development (UNCRD) – email@example.com
Call for Abstracts. Selected abstracts should present innovative and smart solutions (policy, institution, technology and financing) that work in or can be adapted to the Asian context particularly those that:
- significantly reduce air pollution and greenhouse gases from energy, industry, transport, and area sources,
- improve the management of air quality and greenhouse gases, and
- ensure a safe, equitable, environment and people-friendly transport system by accelerating the shift towards more environmentally sustainable transport.
Abstracts that tackle emerging topics and issues such as reduction of short-lived climate pollutants (SLCPs), low cost air quality monitoring, use of information technology in enforcement, citizen participation are particularly welcome.
We encourage you to submit abstracts on:
- Air Quality and GHG Management
- Ambient Air Quality and Impacts
- Low Emissions Urban Development
- Freight Transport Emissions Management
- Passenger Transport Emissions Management
- Motor Vehicle Emissions and Fuels
- Power and Industry Emissions Management
- Management of Other Sources of Emissions
Abstracts can cover academic, technical- or policy-related studies, projects and programs relevant to the integrated conference theme. An Asian focus is required and abstracts can relate to the city, national or regional levels. Abstracts with a focus on Europe, USA or other parts of the world should clearly state the relevance of the proposed abstract to Asia. Priority will be given to abstracts which focus on new research and innovative policies and solutions.
Submit your abstracts using the template (BAQ 2014 abstract template) with a maximum of 300 words, reference to one of the eight topics above and at least 3 keywords to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for submission is on 31 July 2014.