GIZ – Clean Air for Smaller Cities
This BAQ pre-event will provide a unique opportunity for CASC project partners to take stock of progress towards project key deliverables, to reveal CAP implementation best practices and pave the way towards project sustainability, 12 months before the project’s conclusion.
The pre-event is conceived as a stocktaking exercise deemed to provide all partners with ways and means to ensure sustainability. As such, activities during the workshop will promote interaction and collective learning.
The session will have the following objectives:
- To update all counterparts on achievements in the last two years
- To set momentum towards CAP development and implementation in 2015
- To highlight Clean Air Asia’s role as the leading partner for project’s sustainability
Date: 18 November 2014
Time: 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
Longdon Room, Taj Samudra Hotel
- All project cities representatives (head of environment agencies)
- National level representatives (relevant ministries)
- ASEAN Secretariat representatives
- GIZ project staff
This pre-event is by invitation only